Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports [00178] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports

Yes! My drs. told me as an afterthought, when they were having problems
with my veins. I have scars all over now, the worst being from my port
in the most obvious place, and i am STILL glad I had it. It was hard to
part with; it was my friend, even when the nurses in surgery didn't know
what to do with it! LOL! Love, Joicy