Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT [00174] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT

HI everyone! I have been trying to get on the chat room, I am receiving
email from MOL but am new on the computer, and am not getting through to
the chat line or room? Can You help? I am a new cancer pt. (colon) and
have not seen any thing on the email about cancer of the colon. Can you
advise?
Thank You,
Jean Lunn
spacey@wworld.com