Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT [00167] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT

I have no idea Lil!  Last night it didn't even show my name in the colum
of who's in the room, tonight my name show's up there but nothing else
on the screen. It's like we're all there staring at a blank screen
saying nothing.  Any idea's anyone?

marybeth