Re: [MOL] HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS - PJ [00159] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS - PJ

PJ, June makes a very good point...when I was on chemo, I just wanted
friends and family to leave me ALONE! My Mom wanted very much to come
out, and I wouldn't let her. You know, we lose so much control with this
disease, and we really hate to feel so helpless. Your task is to discern
if she means it, and then? If it poses no danger to her, you may want to
do as she asks. Perhaps your family down there can give you insite into
this? The big question -- are you doing it for her or for you? Love you,
Joicy