Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT [00153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT

PJ, I got bounced, too, PLUS it crashed my machine! I think it's Steve's
fault! We went to the same school in McLean VA, and he had just asked
what years *I* was there (was it that long ago???) We had a great visit,
I was so disappointed! Love, Joicy