[MOL] Dear IRS: [00133] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dear IRS:

Letter To The IRS: Creative Computing

There was a man who computed his taxes for 1997 and found that he owed
$3407. He packaged up his payment and included this letter:

Dear IRS:

Enclosed is my 1997 Tax Return & payment. Please take note of the
attached article from the USA Today newspaper. In the article, you will
see that the Pentagon is paying $171.50 for hammers and NASA has paid
$600.00 for a toilet seat.

Please find enclosed four toilet seats (value $2400) and six hammers
(value $1029).

This brings my total payment to $3429.00. Please note the overpayment
of $22.00 and apply it to the 'Presidential Election Fund', as noted on
my return. Might I suggest you the send the above mentioned fund a
'1.5 inch screw'. (See attached article - HUD paid $22.00 for a 1.5
inch Phillips Head Screw.)

It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward
to paying it again next year. I just saw an article about the Pentagon
and 'screwdrivers'.

              Sincerely,