Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT [00127] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CHAT ROOM BOUNCED ME OUT

Dear PJ,

I forgot to thank you for being on the chat line last night. Forgive me.
Was great to see you there and hope we will chat longer next time. WE
have much to share in terms of recipes and foods and vitamins and such.

God Bless
marty auslander