[MOL] Irish Blessing 3/1/99 [00094] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Irish Blessing 3/1/99

Your morning Irish Blessing:

May you see each other through many dark days,
and make all the rest a little brighter.

I passed over this one initially and then I went back and realized that though it may not appear to be profound and jump off the page at you .. It truly is the basis of the mol forum..  It is on the forum that hands are held, hearts are comforted and worries are often replaced with smiles.  Though I no longer see what you all are writing I know from the 15 months that I have spent on this forum that as I write this, mol angels are helping eachother through the dark days and making them a little brighter... What a blessing. Much love and hugs to all.. Carla