Fwd: [MOL] Small Cell lung cancer--my mom [00058] Medicine On Line

Fwd: [MOL] Small Cell lung cancer--my mom

Hi Candace,
It sounds like your mother has non small cell lung cancer, cause they do not
stage Small cell lung cancer, my 73 yr. old Husband was diagnosed March 24,
1998 with limited stage.  There are people in the Forum with both kinds.  Let
me know, and also where you are from.  God Bless you, your Mother and family,
Nanc :-)

n a message dated 3/1/99 1:21:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,