RE: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV - Sandy [00045] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV - Sandy

Hi there:  When I had my lung surgery they first checked 2 little lesions on
upper rt. lung and then 1 lymph node, at that point they stopped the surgery
and just took a piece of the original tumor to match it.  They said I had 6
mos. to live and that was 10/97, I am still going strong.  Pay attention to
the nutritional posts, etc. on this cancer line.  Good Luck

June Argila