Re: [MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this..... [00043] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this.....

Thanks so much for this important message. All of us should take advantage of
this opportunity to air our opinion. Our representative does not have this
service, but I sent it to several other reps in Oregon. This would be life
altering for millions of people. Joan