Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album [00041] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

Dear Nancy,

YIkes

p.m. MOnday night say around 5 p.m. our time to 6 p.m our time. or 8 to
9 p.m. your time.

Whewwwww, dummy me.

God Bless
marty