[MOL] A JOke for YOur Day [00037] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A JOke for YOur Day

Good Morning FRiends,

Thought this was cute. HOpe you do as well

After being away on business, Tom thought it would be nice to bring his
wife a
little gift.

How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics clerk.

She showed him a bottle costing $50.00.

"That's a bit much," said Tom, so she returned with a smaller
bottle for $30.00.

"That's still quite a bit," Tom groused.

Growing annoyed, the clerk brought out a tiny $15.00 bottle.

"What I mean," said Tom, "is I'd like to see something really cheap."

So the clerk handed him a mirror.

God Bless
marty auslander