Re: [MOL] Judy [03564] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Dearest Christine,
I talked this over with my hubby. He wants me to take the test. Said it will
make me and him feel better about not knowing whats going on. I have the
strangest feeling that he will want to have the tests redone in a month or two
anyway. So, I'll keep my apt. on Thursday. Will let ya'll know how it goes.
All My Love,
Judy