Re: [MOL] Kathy [03563] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Joe:  We are unable to remove you from the list, this is something you will
need to do yourself.  The directions should be at the bottom of our e-mail.
Is there anything in perticular you would like to know about cancer.  We
would be most happy to help you if you ask us.  Your friend, lillian