Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc [03560] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc

Oh Gosh, I sure would like that Nanc, I need all the help I can get
Anymore I just stand on the corner watching all the boys go buy, no one
wants a "date" with me !!!  Meaning, I ain't making any money and trying to
figure a way to that this poor body will allow......love you, sis