Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc [03558] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc

Hi Sis,
I'll have to see if we can fix you up with a link to your site, from the Mol
Angel Photo Album, would you like that?
Let me know.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/28/99 2:37:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc
 Date:	2/28/99 2:37:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	firefly@islc.net (lillian)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 I will tell Donna she did a good job, she would like to hear that and I am
 very proud of her....hope you enjoyed the wild art work I do, I said it was
 wild!  We will go to the galary that represents me and take some more
 picture there of my work.  love, sis