Re: [MOL] Lillian/Dee [03556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/Dee

Dee:  I will be on our chat site tonight from 8:00 - 10:00 pm. tonight,
haven't had a chance to talk to Greg again; but I won't forget to give him
your message.  I think Marty is going to be on the chat line also. So come
join us!  Gosh, you better not catch that virus...are you sleeping at
opposite ends of the house?  Have a great trip, your friend, lillian