[MOL] Lillian/Dee [03554] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Dee

Hi Lillian,

I just got your message  :)  I am anxious to get
to Oklahoma but right now I am taking
care of my husband who caught that nasty
intestinal bug that is going around. PLEASE
say a prayer that I don't get it - that would
definitely cancel my trip to Okla. and I
couldn't handle that. I know that my sweet dad
could not handle catching this virus
so I guess that I will leave this in God's
hands...

How are you doing??? Have you chatted with Greg
yet??? Don't forget to send him
my love :)

Love,
Dee