[MOL] angio sarcoma [03553] Medicine On Line

[MOL] angio sarcoma

My mother-in-law just had her spleen removed.  The oncologist told her
that the blood vessels just blew it apart.  It is not in her bones yet.
They told us that there is a doctor at
Dana Farber who is working with the rare form of blood cancer.  Do you
know who he is
and if he has had any success?  please reply to the following email
address:
<operanut@netscape.net>
Thank you.
p.s. can you give me more information on what angio sarcomo is?