Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc [03552] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Nanc

I will tell Donna she did a good job, she would like to hear that and I am
very proud of her....hope you enjoyed the wild art work I do, I said it was
wild!  We will go to the galary that represents me and take some more
picture there of my work.  love, sis