Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03550] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

Oh No!  I will have to teach the other bird how to pray out loud !  We are
afraid that the other bird with pick up this birds bad habits.  Reminds me,
did you know the laundryman knocked on the door of a convent, Sister
answered and he said " Sister I was wondering if your had any dirty habits?"
ROFLOL!  Gotcha !  love you lillian