Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

Martha:  Many things show up on the scans, they are very interesting to look
at and your doctor should be putting them upp to a light and talking about
what he sees.  Then you may see something else and ask for curoristy sake.
My doctor does this, you can see how the blood is flowing.  You can see pin
strokes very deep in the brain.  I have this and they are just tiny dots of
light.  If you have had a bad fall this will show up on the scan, if you
have a benign tumor this will show; etc. etc.; etc.  By the way we have
hundreds of tumors and cyst in our bodies and are not even away of it....So
friend, try to think of some pleasant things for now.....love you, lillian