Re: [MOL] Attitude of Gratitude/Liz [03548] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attitude of Gratitude/Liz

The mystery play sounded really good and you certainly had a good crowd.
Great!  I am sorry my time for the chat line does not work in with your
time.  Say, in case you missed it, go to my site as listed below.  Thanks,
your friend, lillian

http://www.bigfoot.com/~lillianJ