[MOL] My dad has multiple myloma [03546] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My dad has multiple myloma

Hi Gina,
Someone will get to you with the information that you are asking for.  I will
pray for you, your Father and the rest of your family.  God Bless you all.
This is a wonderful Cancer Support Forum, you will never be sorry you joined,
except for maybe the amount of mail you will receive, it at times gets
overwelming, but at those time just hit the delete key and stay with us.  We
have a Chat room, which Lil will be in there tonight from 8-10:00pm est.  that
address is:  http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/
Also a MOL (members on line)Angel  Photo Album with all kinds of pictures and
information, feel free to check it out address is:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
My picture is on the first page as Don and Nancy Postema.
Please enjoy our MOL Angel Cancer Forum.
Hugs and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/28/99 12:15:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,