[MOL] 3 Priests [03544] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 3 Priests

3 Priests

 There were three priests in a railroad station, all wanting to go home

 to Pittsburgh. Behind the ticket counter was a very, very shapely

 lass. Well endowed, gorgeous, amazing. The priests were all in

 embarrassing new territory, so they drew straws to determine who would

 get the tickets.

 The first priest approached the window. "Young lady," he began, "I

 would like three pickets to titsburg..." Whereupon he completely lost

 his composure and fled.

 The second priest approached. "Young lady, I would like three tickets

 to Pittsburgh," he began, "and I would like the change in nipples and

 dimes." So of course he also fled.

 Then came the third. "Young lady, I would like three tickets to

 Pittsburgh, and I would like the change in nickels and dimes. And

 I must say," he continued, "if you insist on dressing like that, when

 you get to the pearly gates, St. Finger's going to shake his peter at

 you."