[MOL] MOL Chat room; http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/ [03542] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MOL Chat room; http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/

Hi Liz,
I like your Nick name better then your sisters, poor thing.  I can take it out
of there if you wish.  Let me know.  I thought it was cute to have nicknames.
I will honor your wish.
Love ya,
Nanc
Again the Chat Room address;
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/
Lil will be in there from 8-10:00pm est. Sunday, Tuesday and Friday nights
starting tonight.  The 28th. of Feb.

In a message dated 2/28/99 12:44:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, eapat@ewa.net