Re: [MOL] To All Molers [03541] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers

Hi Sis (Lil),
I'm so happy for you, I can just see that big proud smile all over that pretty
little face of yours.  Your daughter did a good job for you, you tell her I
said so.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/28/99 1:12:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net