Re: [MOL] story [03538] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] story

Dear Diana,

Sorry for butting in.  I hope that the family members don't give
Rodney or you any grief over his decision to stop his chemo treatments
like they did Angelo and I.

It is a very difficult thing to have to deal with on top of everything
else the two of you are going through.  I could go on and on about
how Angelo's family reacted to him stopping his treatments but it
would just despress you.

I pray that whatever family you have they are supportive no matter
what decision Rodney makes.

Love ya,
Mary