[MOL] Nanc [03537] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc

Hi Nanc,

I have been surfing through the photo album and I think it is looking very
good. It is interesting how different people look from the mental image I
had of them.

One thing, though, I thought the nick name Lizzard had left me forever
after junior high. That is the worst thing a parent does when they name
their children, fail to consider the possible nicknames. I guess it could
be worse. My sister's name is Margaret and she went through a time in
school when they called her Maggots.

One other thing. I know I have the chat room bookmarked someplace but I
have too many bookmarks and I can't find it. If you will send it again I
will bookmark it again and put it where I can find it.
Thanks
Love ya,
Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima