Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi [03532] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi

Marty,
     I probably wasn't clear, but I don't have cancer, my husband and my
father do.  My husband (patrick) has pancreatic adenocarcinoma, my father has
sclc. First patrick,
he has chemo only 4 x, which will be done after monday, his rad treatments
will be every weekday until march 31.
      My dad has chemo MTW and off 3 weeks, repeat.  His rad   treatments are
also every week day for 35 treatments.  He is currently on #16.  Does this
help? Thanks Marty,      Nisi