Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album [03530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

How about the Girls!  Marty, LOL,
You failed to say am or pm, let me know, OK?
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/28/99 9:30:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,