Re: [MOL] Attitude of Gratitude [03529] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attitude of Gratitude

Hi Lil,
I enjoyed this post. Sometimes we all need to be reminded of these things.

How are things going for you? I see you are monitoring the chat room part
of the time. I probably won't get to it, because the times you are there
are the times I am teaching.

Well last night was the presentation of "Speakeasy Death", this year's
Zonta dinner theater (Murder at the center). It was fun and the audiance
seemed to like it. We were concerned that the murderer was very obvious,
but only one table picked the right person as the murderer. There were
about 450 people there. I like the people I work with in these, but I am
really glad it is over and I no longer have rehearsals to attend.

Well, I have a stack of research papers to grade today, so I guess this
Sunday will not be a day of rest.
Love Liz

>What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day
>I will have!
>
>Have a GREAT DAY ... unless you have other plans.

Liz P. Of Yakima