Re: [MOL] Judy [03528] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Hi Christine,
Good to see your posts. How are you feeling?

This business of having to see different doctors at different times does
become confusing. And sometimes I wonder what it accomplishes. I am about
to stop seeing one or two of them unless the mammogram comes back with a
problem. I also like my surgeon best.

I am also questioning the use of tamoxifen. I think it makes me feel lousy
and I wonder if it is worth it. I feel all bloated and stuffy, and I
believe it is a side effect.
Liz