Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty [03527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty

DEar PJ,

Buy the garlic in a container peeled from shells. Then slice the garlic
pieces so as sort of flat. Place them on a cookie sheet then bake at 325
until brown. Yummmmmm. then you could stir fry with steak or rice along
with some fried onions.

enjoy

God Bless
marty auslander