Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb [03523] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb

Dear Greg,

Barb and I are very grateful and honored for your beautiful poem. Thank
you from the bottom of our hearts.

We had a great 30th wedding anniversary yesterday as we similarly had on
our wedding day. Welll, not that similar but it was very joyous,
relaxing, spent with family and friends and laughed and reminisced about
all our events on how we dated. Thank you for the topping of this
anniversary, your poem and all the well wishes from our Mol friends.

God Bless
marty auslander