Re: [MOL] sorry [03521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sorry

Dear Carla,

Just take care of yourself. Everything will fall in place for you, for
others. Take care of yourself first. Don't worry if you hadn't posted.
when you are able to post, then it will be more of a surprise and reward
for us. Take care of yourself first.

God Bless
marty