[MOL] story [03519] Medicine On Line

[MOL] story

Hello Lillian,
It's been a few days since I've posted anything but I'm back.  Rodney had  an appointment with the oncologist on Thursday and Dr Gize is such a wonderful, caring doctor.  He takes as much time as it takes to answer your questions and makes you feel like He is your friend.  He does'nt push anything on you.  Rodney, for the time being is not going to take anymore chemo and that is his decision to make.  He is not giving up but going to try different things like vitamins, shark  cartilage, essiac tea and anything else he can find.
Love Diana