[MOL] reply to Nisi and Mary Ann [03518] Medicine On Line

[MOL] reply to Nisi and Mary Ann

Aren't Buckeyes great people?  I think every one should live in Ohio, especially all the Mol Angels,  then we could all get together better.  What do you think?  No I did'nt go to OSU.  Nisi,  Rodney and I live right on the Ind/Ohio state line about 22 miles East of Defiance.  If you look at the Map we are located just of State Road 2  at the state line.  Mary Ann we are straight North of you at Hicksville, Ohio..  Hope all is well with . love Diana