No Subject [03514] Medicine On Line

No Subject

My dad has multiple myloma for two year now.  he was doing well on a progressive treatment of high doese of steriods.  Now his protein levels in his blood are up.  how high i am not sure as i have not spoke to his doctor yet.  and he just does not ask questions.  my main interest is pain is there a great deal of pain involved.
i am soory my information is limited at this time.  I just spoke ot my dad just a few minutes ago and my mind is a bit overloaded.  I feal the ned to realate to someone in the know someone who is dealling with this as well

gina laine