Re: [MOL] Judy [03510] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

I have the same problem with 3 different doctors. My family doctor wants me
to go to him for everything. I alternately see the surgeon and the
oncologist every six months. One Dr. will tell me to see the other doctor
for my tamoxifen prescription, one doctor will prescribe a test and a
different doctor will call me with the results. I have told them again and
again that I am confused about who to see for what. I still don't have a
straight answer so I tend to go with my surgeon because I like him the
best. I sure wish they would all get it together.
Have you had a bone scan, ultrasound or chest x-ray since your surgery? I
don't see the harm in waiting a month or two until you have a chance to
recover more fully. If you have never had these, could it be they want
these as a baseline for future reference? Thanks for filling us in.
Christine