[MOL] I was in the chat room from 9-11:00pm Sat. night, and...... [03509] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I was in the chat room from 9-11:00pm Sat. night, and......

I talked to Frank, then a new gal, Shelly from Kalamazoo, 3 or 4 of her
relatives have cancer, and she has a new baby.  Then Judy Simonds joined in,
we all had a nice chat.  Frank left without saying Bye, but then maybe he got
bumped off, that does happen.
Remember Lil will be there tomorrow:
Lil will be in the Chat room --- 8:00 til 10:00 EST on Sun., Tues, and Fri.
Love you all,
Nanc :-)