Re: [MOL] Well Molers you Missed Out ! [03507] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Well Molers you Missed Out !

In a message dated 2/27/99 6:05:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, dee@gibralter.net
writes:

<<
 Hi Lillian,
 I am so happy that you spoke to Greg and that he
 is doing OK!!!! I miss his posts
 and think of him so much... If you talk to him
 again be sure to give him my love, OK???
 Love,
 Dee

Lil, Tell Greg I said Hi, and I miss him to
love,
judy