Re: [MOL] Sis, Yep! OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in th [03502] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sis, Yep! OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

Hi, guys,
I just got on the www. for the first time in 4 wks. something wrong with
computer, and son Justin (computer genus) wouldn't or couldn't fix it. Well I
went to the album and guess who the first person i saw. Thats rigth my
beautiful beautiful Nanc. and her hubby. Then guess what? My hubby call me to
dinner. Isn't that just how it always goes. LOL. Well, I'm going back in befor
Justin gets home and takes my computer away from me.
Love,
Judy