Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03498] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

Martha,
I'm glad your scan is over and you are feeling somewhat better. Waiting is
definitely the worst part. I'd like to come and cuddle with you and Kathy
in your blanket. I could come up with some good ghost stories.
I went for a bone scan on Feb 2 because my back has been hurting for a
couple of months. My surgeon, who sent me for the scan, went on holidays
the same day until Feb 22. I had copies of the scan send to my family
doctor as well. I still have not heard from either of them. The week after
the scan I just about spent in bed. I was so depressed. I did not want to
go to the scan and my husband took me anyway. It happened to be freezing
rain and the kids were home from school so I had to leave them alone, and
you know how long a bone scan takes. Although I don't know how to read the
scan, I did notice that I had a glowing bone just above my wrist (which has
also been giving me some pain). I'm thinking that if I haven't heard
anything by now, maybe there is nothing to hear. I simply cannot call the
doctor to find out.
I didn't mean to ramble on but I guess I have been holding this in so long,
I just burst. LOL. Anyway, know that I empathize and my thoughts are with you.
Christine