Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb [03496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb

Greg,
 That was so nice of you.  How did you know that it was their Anniversary
today?  Can you get their Birthdates for me.  Thanks.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

Dear Brother Marty and Barb,
Happy Happy 30th. Anniversary to the two of you.
Love ya Both,
Nanc & Don :-)

In a message dated 2/27/99 7:44:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,