[MOL] Marty and Barb [03493] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty and Barb

today is marty and barb's 30th wedding anniversary.  this poem was one i found tonight and it made me think of them.  what a beautiful thing, 30 years.....  two beautiful people.  have a good night all. love greg
  ***
 You Are My Treasure
by Angel Towe

You are my treasure, my world, my fame;
I share your heart, your joys, your name

I give you love, and peace of mind;
You give me laughter and thoughts so kind

I give you care, you take it from me;
You give me warmth, so willing, so free

I give you a promise to have and to hold;
You give me your love more precious than gold

I give you my trust, and also my heart;
You give me a promise that we'll never part

Don't forget to sign up for FREE e-mail on
http://www.medmail.com - The E-mail
service for the Medical Community