Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03491] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

I will, if I ever get it.  Someone was supposed to give it to me 2 skds.
ago, cage and all....I can't wait; but they sure are taking their time.  It
was the women's husbands and the bird misses his daddy and I understand uses
some pretty bad words....wonder if one can re train them, do you know.  Love
ya, lillian