[MOL] Martha look at your Picture.... [03490] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha look at your Picture....

Hi Martha,
I worked and worked on your picture, and I think it looks pretty good now.
Let me know what you think.  Take a look at my Bonnie's pic, I took that with
my Snappy that is hooked to my Snappy.  Let me know what you think of both of
the Pictures.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc)