[MOL] Sis, Yep! OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Al [03489] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sis, Yep! OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

Hi Sis (Lil),
I'd say so, about being slow.  The weather is very foggy here today, very
gloomy.  Maybe it's the weather that's slowing things down.  Our snow is
almost gone now.  That's good, even the big piles from being plowed is almost
gone too, even in the woods.  Now I hope we don't get any more.  Did you check
in the Testimonal page to see if the one from Joicy was the one that you were
talking about, and let me know.  I put Mam's Friend or Foe in there too.  Oh
look at the new one of my daughter Bonnie, I took that picture with my Snappy
on my PC.  It's a double exsposure.  Let me know what you think.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/27/99 6:19:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net